- Use Case
- Log in →
- Demoing your website
- Receiving webhooks on localhost
- Ingress for any Kubernetes environment
- Execute shell scripts on remote machines
- Manipulate webhook request body
- Convert DockerHub webhook to Slack notification
- Enrich webhooks from 3rd party APIs
These examples demonstrate how to use Webhook Relay (webhooks, tunnels, ingress controllers) for different use cases.
All examples assume that user has:
- An account with Webhook Relay, register here - free tier available.
- CLI, download and installation instructions here.
To try out public webhooks we would recommend using https://bin.webhookrelay.com as an output destination, it’s always easily accessible and doesn’t require any configuration.
Then to try out internal webhooks, follow this example.